DJ-X3E & DJ-X3Z
The DJ-X3E is a small, competativly priced unit that offers continuous coverage with no gaps from 0.1Mhz through to 1300MHz.
All the features you expect in a modern scanner are available including a decoder for speech inversion scrambling. The DJ-X3 can also be connected to a PC for data upload/download and suitable software has recently been released by ALinco and can be downloaded at no charge from their USA web site. A suitable interface is required.
- Coverage range: 0.1 to 1300 MHz
- 700 memory channels (10 banks x 70ch/bank)
- 20 pairs of programmed-scan memory channels, 8 priority channels and 100
search-pass memory channels that skips scan even in VFO/Programmed-scan mode
- VFO, Programmed, Preset, and Memory scan modes with memory-skip capability
- Scans 20steps p/s in VFO mode, 10 channels p/s in memory mode.
- 11 different steps plus an automatic-step mode
- Palm-fitting, lightweight, easy-to-carry compact body
- WFM, WFM stereo, NFM and AM modes
- An SMA rubber-ducky, earphone, and internal ferrite-bar antennas (AM/SW)
improve reception capability and operational flexibility.
- Bug detector finds hidden transmitters
- Speech Inversion Decoder
- Wide variety of optional accessories to choose from
- High quality audio, capable of STEREO (optional
stereo speaker or headphone required)
- Triple Conversion circuit
- Large, illuminated display
- PC utility software (available soon)
Prices & Availability
- RX frequency range: 0.1 to 1299.995MHz continuuos (ie. no gaps)
- Mode: AM, FM, WFM, WFM stereo
- Antenna imp.: 50 ohms unbalanced / SMA
- Battery voltage: 3.6Vdc to 6.0 Vdc
- External DC power source: 4.5V to 16Vdc
- Battery consumption: 150mA nominal/ stand-by 75mA/ battery-save ON(1:4 cycle) 39mA
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60 C or 14 to 140 F
- Frequency stability: +/- 5 ppm at operating temperature range.
- Dimension without projection: 56(W) X 102(H) X 23 (D) mm
- Weight: 145g with Ni-MH battery pack and a rubber-duck antenna
- RX System: Triple super heterodyne
1st IF: 248.45MHz
2nd IF: 38.85MHz
3rd IF: 450KHz
- RX selectivity:
AM/FM : -6dB/12KHz or over -60dB/30KHz or less
WFM : -6dB/150KHz or over
- RX sensitivity(Typical):
FM / 30 to 550MHz : less than -3dBu/12dB SINAD, 550MHz and up: less than 0dBu/12dB SINAD)
WFM / less than 13dBu (12dBu SINAD)
AM / 0.5 to 1.62MHz : less than 17dBu (10dB S/N), 1.62MHz and up : less
than 5dBu (10dB S/N)
- AF output: Max 220mW or more (8ohms)
DJ-X3E Supplied Accessories
- SMA Flexible Antenna
- Dry Cell battery case (3 x AA cells)
- Carry Strap
DJ-X3Z Supplied Accessories
- SMA Antenna
- Belt Clip & Carry Strap
- 3 x AA Dry Cell Case
- EBP-52NS Ni-MH Battery Pack (3.6v, 500mA)
- EDC-105 Ni-MH battery charger
- EDC-93 110v or EC-94 220v AC Power Supply (Please state which you prefer).
- English manual
See our specials page for details of our current DJ-X3Z deal. This is only available to customers outside the EU.
The DJ-X3E is now available from stock.
Within the UK/EU the price is £129.00 including VAT
For export outside the UK/EU the price is £125.00 Pounds. This excludes Tax (not payable) and includes delivery by Air Mail and as a guideline works out to be about US$200 or so with exchange rates as they are at the moment. Optional courier delivery is available as an option.
See our specials page for details of the DJ-X3Z package for customers outside the EU.
E-Mail Javiation for further information
Javiation On-Line Order form
Return to Javiation Home page
All Pages Copyright (c) Javiation 2003